I love shopping. Before I had kids, I would go to the mall alone, stroll the stores and take look at the next season’s trends. After kids….not so much. I no longer have time to leisurely stroll the mall and search out the hippest styles, so I rely on stores that make it easy to find something special, like Macy’s! Fortunately, a brand new Macy’s opened up at a mall near my home which allows me to shed my Mom gear and easily find some fabulous new looks.
On September 12th, Macy’s debuted a brand new commercial giving viewers a glimpse backstage as celebrities such as Sean “Diddy” Combs, Jennifer Lopez and Martha Stewart create “magic” to dazzle Macy’s customers.
Do you think you have what it takes to create some Macy’s Magic? Stores nationwide will hold “Fashion Director Daily Fashion Challenges” where shoppers will be invited to style models with their favorite look. After a brief runway show, audience members will vote and the winner will receive a $100 Macy’s gift card! Need some inspiration for your Fall wardrobe? Check out the Find Your Magic section at Macy’s to get some fashion advice from Clinton Kelly!
Are you ready to outfit your Fall wardrobe with the hottest new looks? Macy’s has generously donated one $25 gift card to one lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit the Find Your Magic website and tell me one fashion trend you are looking forward to this Fall!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Macy’s (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @MacysInc on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 11th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.