One DYMO LabelManager 260p, one stressed out hubby and lots of organizing to accomplish before a class trip. About the DYMO LabelManager 260p:
“Powered by a lithium-ion battery – the same technology used to power cell phones and laptop computers – the DYMO® LabelManager® 260P label maker eliminates the inconvenience of AA batteries. The label maker’s sleek new design is perfect for any office or workspace. See what your labels will look like before you print them on a new, large 1.18” x 2.36” screen that displays two lines of text. Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu commands without scrolling, and includes easy-to-read icons for formatting options. Choose from 3 fonts and 6 text styles; highlight your text with 8 box styles or underlining. Print up to nine copies of the same label, and prevent repeated work with a 9-label memory and “save text” feature. LabelManager 260P uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2” widths. Enter text quickly and naturally with the familiar ABC keyboard layout, and use special function keys for fast access to punctuation marks, currency and other special symbols.“
My husband has been a teacher for about 10 years now. He absolutely loves his job and teaching is like a calling for him. It is so great to see him interact with the students and make a difference in their lives. He is also a class coordinator which means he is in charge of the activities of a group of students (about 250 kids) as well as the coordinator of a Senior class trip. With all of his duties, it is imperative that he remain organized.
Fortunately, over the years, he has created a filing and notetaking system that works well for him. I have seen him spend countless hours labeling folders and tagging binders so I knew that the LabelManager would be a great product for him to test. Here are some of his thoughts:
- The LabelManager 260p is small in size and completely portable. He can slip it in his bag and transport to school.
- Rechargeable batteries are included so he could start creating quickly.
- Both vertical and horizontal labels can be made in order to label both file folders and binders/notebooks.
- Several fonts can be used in order to distinguish different topics.
- Printing several copies of the same label saved tons of time.
My husband sat down with the LabelManager 260p and organized all of the info he needed for the Senior Class Trip. It was quick, easy and makes everything look so organized!
My husband loved using the DYMO LabelMANAGER 260P . It’s portability and versatility made excellent marks with this high school History teacher and at just $65.99, it stays within his budget as well.
Do you need to organize your life? DYMO has generously donated one LabelManager 260p (ARV $65.99) to one lucky reader!
How to Enter:
1. Visit DYMO and tell me which feature you are most excited about on the LabelManager 260p?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and DYMO (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 15th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.