As you know, Experimental Mommy (aka The Not-So-Blog) is a product review blog focusing on baby, kid and Mom based items. Through my site, women discover and experience the newest mom products and often look to my site for advice and information on “the next big thing.” With a reader base of 17,000 unique visitors a month, 3200 Twitter followers and 1200 Facebook Fans, Experimental Mommy has the capacity to reach thousands of Moms seeking information before making a purchasing decision.
I have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit to connect with brands and bloggers while learning more about my craft. My business partner, Cecelia from Cool Baby Kid and I began a network of mom bloggers called the Double Duty Divas which has now reached over 200 members. We decided to harness the power of numbers and encourage collaboration instead of competition among our membership. Together, we have helped women grow their readership, gain followers and provided a network of reputable review bloggers ready to connect with companies jumping into social media.
Cecelia and I have been asked to speak on a panel at BlogWorld Expo 2010 in Las Vegas the October on the topic of creating a blog network. We are very excited and have accepted the invitation, but we are in need to sponsors to help get us there!
About BlogWorld Expo:
“This is the ONE and ONLY comprehensive event where you can meet face-to-face with the most influential new media-savvy customers including: Bloggers, Podcasters, Online TV & Radio Broadcasters, Social Media Experts, Internet Video Producers, Social Media Marketing Pro’s from small to large enterprise companies and more!
Thousands of attendees converge on this one comprehensive trade show featuring all the new media resources they need. This is where the most influential New Media Consumers come to network, capture critical knowledge, find solutions, and make important business and purchase decisions. BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the one event you simply cannot afford to miss!”
Why should you sponsor me for BlogWorld Expo?
I have a reputable blog and online voice with an established readership. I have attended conferences in the past and understand the importance of networking when trying to create buzz for a company or specific product. For a sponsorship of $400, your company will receive:
1. A blog post on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas announcing your sponsorship prior to the event. This post can include any SEO keywords or product images you desire. This post can include a product review and/or giveaway if you wish.
2. Cecelia (@coolbabykid) and I (@BridgetteLA) will tweet to our nearly 6,000 followers facts about your company and products before and during the Conference.
3. FREE sidebar advertising (125×125 banner ad) on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas through December 2010.
4. Every blog post published on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas during the Conference period (October 14-16) will include a tagline such as, “This post is sponsored by ###.” It will include a link to your company as well.
5. Double Duty Divas will waive the campaign fee and run a blog tour of your product on up to 5 of our networked blogs.
By sponsoring our trip to BlogWorld Expo 2010, we are looking to develop a much deeper relationship with you than just selling passive advertising. This means we are genuinely passionate about your products, and we want to communicate that passion at various times to our readers and partners.
If you are interested in this sponsorship opportunity or have any questions or suggestions on how we can work together, please contact me at notsoblog (at) gmail (dot) com!