When you pick up the phone to order your favorite Domino’s pizza, about 30 minutes later you expect to hear a car pull up in your driveway and a knock at your front door, right? Did you ever expect to hear a helicopter hover over your home? Or how about your pizza being delivered by a skydiver?
Domino’s is pushing the envelope to connect with consumers by holding a contest to decide on the most “extreme” delivery option. Now through August 30th, Facebook users who visit Domino’s Facebook Page or visit the poll directly can vote on one of the following extreme delivery options:
– The first weightless pizza delivery in a zero gravity airplane
– A high-wire delivery by daredevil Jade Kindar-Martin
– Dan “SpiderDan” Goodwin climbing the Campanile Tower at The Venetian® Resort-Hotel-Casino in Las Vegas
– Hitting terminal velocity with a skydiving delivery
– Plunging to earth with BASE jumpers at Bridge Day 2010
While you’re voting, you can also enter to win a $1,000 Domino’s Pizza gift card (that’s some serious pizza!). Make sure you get your vote in soon because Domino’s actually plans on executing the winning choice!
Want more incentive to play along? Domino’s has generously offered one lucky reader a $20 Domino’s gift card to satisfy all of your pizza cravings!
How to enter:
1. Visit the Domino’s Facebook page and vote for one of the Extreme Deliveries! Let me know which one you voted for!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Domino’s (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Dominos on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 1st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.