To be frank, I have had a rough couple of weeks. The month of June was a worldwind of activity which started out great with a trip to the Proctor and Gamble Headquarters, my dance recital and vacation to Portofino Island and ended with my husband’s meningitis scare and now my daughter’s illness. So, why do I need to Shout Out to Eat Out? Because, I AM TIRED.
From now through August 30th, Chili’s is encouraging those that want a break from cooking to visit Shout Out to Eat Out and upload a short (10-30 second) video explaining why you could use a gift card to Chili’s. One winner will be chosen daily and will win a great gift card to eat out at Chili’s! While you’re there, take a look at some of the other great videos submitted by Chili’s fans!
My family and I had the pleasure of visiting a local Chili’s recently. After the month we have had, a nice family dinner out was just what the doctor ordered. We were seated promptly and the service was great. I was also pleased to see that the kids menu included many nutritious options as side dishes including apples with cinnamon and pineapple slices. Great alternative to french fries! Our family of four ate dinner for $35 which isn’t bad at all!
Don’t miss any of the action, make sure you follow @ShoutOut2EatOut and upload your video today!
Do you deserve a break from the kitchen? I have one $50 Chili’s gift card for one lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit Chili’s menu and tell me how you would spend your gift card!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Chili’s (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @ShoutOuttoEatOut on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on July 21st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.