This coming weekend, we are throwing a baby shower in honor of my sister-in-law (don’t worry, it’s not a surprise!). Looking through her registry, there are so many cute items for my soon to be niece that I had a hard time selecting a gift that would be beautiful, functional and unique. I know that my niece will need clothes (as her closest sibling is almost 6 years old), so I was delighted to try out the sets from First Impressions. About the brand:
“First Impressions is a collection of classic clothing for newborns and infants featuring sweet, traditional designs, fine fabrics and time-honored details, with an emphasis on special occasion dressing. The charm and refinement of First Impressions clothing and matching accessories make it a favorite gift choice. First Impressions collections are available exclusively at over 800 Macy’s stores nationwide and online at macys.com.“
The gift set I had the opportunity to sample included an outfit from the Satin Hanger Collection, a five-piece layette set from the Everyday Value Collection and an adorable plush animal. When I opened the box, my eye immediately went to the outfit in the Satin Hanger Collection (which obviously hangs on a sating hanger, ha!). It is the most adorable gray dress with embellishments and white cotton capri pants. The layette set is so incredibly soft and the plush doll finishes off the gift with a cuddly touch!
Combining the outfits and doll will make a cute and memorable baby shower gift! I can’t wait for this weekend!
Do you have a baby coming soon? Or a baby shower to attend? Right here, you can win a gift set from First Impressions for either a boy or a girl!
How to enter:
1. Check out the First Impressions brand at Macy’s and tell me one outfit that catches your eye!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and First Impressions (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on July 28th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.