The winner of this giveaway, selected by random.org, was #4: Maria!
Congrats! You will receive an email shortly!
Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of visiting the P&G Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio to meet with the great people at Tide. Even before I began working with Tide, I was always a loyal customer, but after seeing first hand the wonderful work they have done with Loads of Hope, I am forever a Tide girl. While taking classes at Fabric Care University, I had the opportunity to see first hand a new product in development, Tide with Acti-Lift. Think you have a stain that’s beyond repair? Think again! You have GOT to see this product in action.
This weekend, July 2-4, Tide will be on hand at Essence Festival in New Orleans, LA. In the Expo Hall, located in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, you will be able to witness first hand the power of Acti-Lift and have fun, too! From the press release:
“To celebrate its current technology, Tide will create a booth that provides an interactive experience for attendees of the Essence Music Festival. Booth visitors will be among the first to witness a live demo that reveals the technology behind Tide with Acti-Lift amidst live music, style advice, celebrity appearances, giveaways and more. Tide Loads of Hope ambassadors will be on-site to help raise awareness of the ongoing need for support in New Orleans and educate consumers about the program and ways in which people can get involved.
Booth activities open to the general public will include:
– Meet celebrities such as Idris Elba, Chrisette Michele, local DJs and the industry’s leading fashion experts
– Participate in live Know Your Style trivia challenges with the chance to win special concert tickets
– Strut your stuff for a Cat Walk Challenge, to make a personal style statement and have your picture taken
– Learn about Tide Loads of Hope – created in 2005 to help families affected by disaster
– Receive samples of Tide with Acti-Lift product”
Come on out and have fun! You could win some great prizes and hang with the celebrities!
Want more fun? While the Expo Hall admission is free, Experimental Mommy has TWO tickets to the musical performances at Essence Festival in New Orleans at the Superdome for all three days!! You can see musical acts including Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, Monica, LL Cool J, Alicia Keys, Jill Scott and many more!!!
Because the concert starts THIS FRIDAY, this will be a lightening fast giveaway! Enter now and enter often to win this incredible prize!!
Is your mouth watering yet? Ice Box Bakery has generously donated one cookie dough prize pack to one lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit Essence Music Festival and tell me which artist you are most looking forward to seeing!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Essence Music (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @EssenceMusic on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Essence Music Festival on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 9:00pm CST on June 30th. Prizes not claimed in 24 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.