If you have been keeping up with Experimental Mommy, you know that we have enjoyed a wonderful vacation at Portofino Island in Pensacola Beach, Florida. While the deep sea fishing was closed due to the recent BP oil spill, we enjoyed all of the other amenities that the resort offered including a dolphin cruise, swimming, laying on the beach, spa, dining, Adventure Cove and the nearby Boardwalk. I would definitely recommend Portofino Island to anyone looking for a great family friendly vacation destination this Summer. I am very much looking forward to our next trip! I thought I would share a few last photos so you can share in our vacation!
One thing we could not have lived without on the beach was our sunglasses! Before our trip, I had the opportunity to select a pair of sunglasses for Lily to try out. She picked the SW Kid’s Style #165 in pink stripes. These glasses provide UV400 protection and arrived shortly after ordering. They fit Lily perfectly (she is 5 years old) and she loved the style!
In addition to kids’ sunglasses, Sunglass Warehouse has a nice selection of women’s sunglasses and men’s sunglasses for a very reasonable price! Most sunglasses are less than $20 making this an affordable accessory for your wardrobe.
Sunglass Warehouse will provide one lucky reader with a $20 gift certificate!
How to enter:
1. Visit Sunglass Warehouse and tell me how you would spend your gift card!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Sunglass Warehouse (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and (@PortofinoIsland) and (@sunglasswarehse) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog, Sunglass Warehouse Facebook page and Portofino Island on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on July 10th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.