As many of you know, I am a Mom who also works full time outside the home. My busy schedule requires a delicate juggling act of my priorities which can certainly be stressful. But, to me, the rewards greatly outweigh the drawbacks. For this reason, I can definitely relate to Christina Hawthorne (played by Jada Pinkett Smith) in the TNT series, HawthoRNe. A little about the series:
“Juggling both family and career, recently-widowed nursing director and mother of a teenage girl, Christina Hawthorne (Jada Pinkett Smith) struggles to hold the middle ground in a battle between bureaucratic administrators, heartless doctors, and apathetic colleagues who are caught up in a system that’s forgotten whom it’s there to serve.”
The complete first season 3 DVD set has hit store shelves! But, you can win it right here on Experimental Mommy!
How to enter:
1. Tell me how you manage your priorities? How do you “do it all?” Can you relate to the main character of HawthoRNe?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and HawthoRNe (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 29th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.