When I ask my husband if he has anything in special in mind for Father’s Day (or any other holiday on the calendar), his response is always, “No.” What do you get the man that never wants anything special? One lace I have honestly never thought of to look is 1-800-Flowers, but I just found out that they have a whole bunch of great gifts for Dad! From the press release:
“The best way to celebrate someone special is with love. This Father’s Day show the man you love how much you appreciate him with a special gift from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM! With 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, you can select from a wide variety of gifts available in our Father’s Day collection including:
- Sauza Tequila Grilling Steak Sauces: Spice up Dad’s grill and say Happy Father’s Day in a unique and tasty way with Sauza® Tequila Grilling Steak Sauces Gift Set.
- Father’s Day Dish Garden: Add fresh summer style to Dad’s office or makeover his “man room” with our colorful, blooming Father’s Day dish garden. The handsome planter provides a touch of class, while the nifty “Dad” plaque makes his celebration extra-festive.
- Cool Golf Bag Cooler with Snacks: Help Dad get his golf game on and sink a sudden snack attack with this cool golf bag cooler full of sweet and savory snacks.”
I decided to surprise my husband with the Grilling Steak Sauces. Everybody loves to get surprise packages, right? My husband was no exception! He loved the grilling sauces and thought it was a unique spin on the traditional item you usually think of getting from 1800Flowers! He plans of finding some great grilling recipes for us to try out soon with his new sauces…YUM!
Need a unique gift for Dad? You can win a $40 gift card to 1-800-Flowers.com right here at Experimental Mommy!
How to enter:
1. Tell me how you would spend your 1-800-Flowers gift card!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and 1-800-Flowers.com (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.