Could my two girls be ANY different?!? LOL!

Could my two girls be ANY different?!? LOL!

Comments

1. They are both cuties though!

Happy WW!

2. Oh my! Well, they are both very expressive!

3. She does not look happy at all, on the other hand your other daughter looks happy enough for the both of them.

4. Virginia from Lady V dZine says:

That’s funny! What a great frown she’s got going on. Bet she pulls that out to get her way with the grandparents!
    My WW post: http://ladyvdzine.com/2010/05/04/wordless-wednesday-what-do-whoopi-goldberg-mona-lisa-and-i-have-in-common/
    Virginia

5. Quite the juxtaposition of facial expressions.

6. LOL that is a perfect picture

7. parenting BY dummies says:

That’s hilarious. I have three guys, there pictures are often the same: one brooding and introspective looking, one perpetually disgruntled looking, and one cheesing the day away! Funny how their personalities shine through.

8. At least their cute! What a great picture to capture their differences.

9. That’s adorable! I love the grumpy face…it accentuates her wonderful cheeks!

10. That’s exactly how my daughters look sometimes…one smiley..one making a face :)

Happy WW!

11. I’m glad I have one of each. Lol.

12. LOL I love her grumpy face – soooo cute!

13. Wow! When did she steal that face from my dd :)

14. Julie @ Coupon Saving Family says:

Too cute…. She has so much personality!

15. That is SO funny because it’s my oldest girls to a tee…one is always smiling and the other is always grumpy!

16. awww they are cute~!!

17. to cute! they are suppose to be different, they are two different people :)
    mine would have that cheesy fake-ish grin if they knew I taking a pic… had to sneak up on them to get natural :) Happy WW.

18. LOL what a great captured moment.

19. Deborah says:

That is too funny! Yea they are different.

20. Lauralee Hensley says:

Poem: The Sisters in Blue and Pink.
    “I feel grumpy wearing this dress in blue.”
    “Well sis, you should be wearing pink,
    it’s a smiling hue.”
    “No I think
    it will make me get sick or AHHHCHOOOO.”
    “Well sis, you’re attitude today just stinks.”
    “Will somebody give me some super glue,
    so I can glue her smiling lips together so she’ll just have to wink –
    out all the her silly thoughts she thinks about pink and blue.”
    “Just try it sis, and I bonk you on the head clink, clink, clink.”
    “Okay, so just let me alone I want to stew.”

21. Ms. Latina says:

Your little one is such a charmer LOL Happy WW!