The new inventions, WONKA Exceptionals, by the talented people over at Nestle, will be a great way to wake up my taste buds with unique flavors and textures wrapped up in new chocolate bars and fruity candy.
The chocolate line up: Chocolate Waterfall, Domed Dark Chocolate and Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bars. The candy line up: WONKA Fruit Jellies and WONKA Fruit Marvels. About the line ups:
- Chocolate Waterfall: “Swirled Milk and White Chocolate”
- Domed Dark Chocolate: “Velvet Dark Chocolate with Milk Chocolate Medallions“
- Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate: “Milk Chocolate with crispy cookie, toffee and peanuts spread throughout“
- Fruit Jellies: “Soft Jellies dusted with sugar available in Red Apple, Gogi Berry and Grapefruit“
- Fruit Marvels: “Hard candies with soft centers dusted with sugar available in Pomegranate, Clementine Orange and White Grape“
In September of last year, I had the honor of visiting the Nestle Headquarters and becoming part of the Nestle Family. While I was there, I met some of the incredible, brilliant and playful minds behind the new products at WONKA. It was so much fun to see what they were cooking up and now a whole new line has made it on the shelves for consumers! The WONKA Exceptional line is just that…..exceptional.
I am a definite chocoholic and was more than excited to test out the new bars. My favorite was by far the Domed Dark chocolate bar which was just the right blend of dark and milk chocolate. As a whole, I am not a huge fan of fruity candies, but I wanted to give the Fruit Jellies and Fruit Marvels a try. Honestly, I love them! My favorite is the Fruit Marvel Orange Flavor. These make a perfect little treat to place on my desk at work….and they won’t kill my diet. The Fruit Marvels and Jellies are made with natural ingredients, no artificial colors and 25% real fruit juice!
The Fruit Marvels and Fruit Jellies are now available exclusively in Walmart stores this April, but will also be on Target shelves this June! Each 5 oz. box retails for $2.99. The Fruit Marvels are also available in little 1.9 oz tins (perfect for your purse) for only $1.99!
Can’t you just taste the sugary goodness? WONKA has generously offered one lucky reader 5 each of the new WONKA Exceptionals chocolate bars and one of each of the new WONKA Exceptionals premium sugar products. The best part is that you may find a Golden Ticket inside your product wrapper, which includes prizes like airline vouchers, Ticketmaster gift cards, movie certificates, free chocolate, and even a trip around the world!
How to enter:
1. Visit WONKA Exceptionals and tell me which chocolate bar are you most excited to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Nestle Family (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @WONKANation on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 2nd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
This product review is the opinion of the Experimental Mommy. Other may have a different experience with the product. I was not compensated for this review other than a product sample provided by WONKA. All opinions are 100% mine.