I have been fortunate enough to work with Tide a few times this past year on various projects including the Tide Loads of Hope program currently helping victims of the floods in Nashville. Seeing the inner workings and passion of such a large company definitely makes me brand loyal and willing to help spread the word. While Tide is hard at work in Nashville, they are also partnering with Target and Proctor & Gamble to celebrate Earth Month! From the press release:
“In honor of Earth Month, Procter & Gamble will offer valuable brandSAVER coupons on Tide Coldwater® and PUR® redeemable at retailers nationwide, including Target stores. Tide Coldwater is one of three sponsors of special Earth Month reusable Target store shopping bags, made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET bottles. Target will distribute 1.5 million of these reusable shopping bags to customers later this month. Both Tide Coldwater and PUR are designed to save customers money and help the earth.”
Tide Coldwater is specially formulated to get your clothes clean in cold water which will save energy and your money! My electric bill tends to get out of hand, so any chance I get to save energy is a good one! I have had the opportunity to try Tide Coldwater (available in two scents) and can say that it works well on my clothes! The detergent dissolves well and gets my clothes just as clean as when I use hot water. Love it!
Proctor & Gamble would like to offer one of my readers the chance to win a Target Reusable Shopping Bag as well as a few Tide Coldwater Sachets!
How to enter:
1. Visit Tide and tell me which product you would love to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Tide (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Tide on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 23rd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.