Because I worked hard to achieve my Master of Science degree in Biology, I certainly know the value of research. As a Mom, I know how critical this research is to the lives of little children suffering from terminal illnesses. So, I am very pleased to let you know about a great initiative between Proctor & Gamble and Target stores to help fund the wonderful research performed by St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. From the press release:
“From May 10 through June 13, Procter & Gamble and Target stores invite you to clean your own house like Target House and help St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in its fight to find cures and save children battling deadly diseases — simply by purchasing specially-marked “red” Procter & Gamble products at Target.”
Did you know that Target House opened in 1999 and can accommodate 98 families? This facility provides a home away from home for patients undergoing long term treatment and the best part is that the families stay free of charge! The next time you go for your weekly shopping trip to Target (I just love that store!), take a few minutes to find the marked products and make a huge difference in a child’s life.
To celebrate this special in-store opportunity, Procter & Gamble would like to send you your own “spring into summer” cleaning supplies, including: samples of Bounce, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport and Tide Stain Release samples, along with a full-size “red” Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit. Approximate value: $16
How to enter:
1. Tell me which P&G product you are most likely to purchase at Target!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Tukaiz Products (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 13th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.