Each Sunday, my husband and I sit down and make a meal plan for the upcoming week before heading to the grocery store. Lately, it seems like it has become the same old menu week in and week out. We are both growing desperate for a different meal that is still convenient and easy (not to mention yummy!). I was delighted that Michael Angelo’s asked me to sample their frozen gourmet meals and quickly added it to my shopping list for the week. About Michael Angelo’s:
“Michael Angelo’s wants to provide your family with the most delicious and nutritious meals possible. That’s why we only use the finest, high quality ingredients: 100% premium meats – fresh, never frozen; authentic Italian cheeses made using Old World methods, 100% durum wheat semolina pasta, fresh herbs and spices; fresh vegetables and specially selected, vine-ripened tomatoes.
We make our meals from scratch every day, hand assembling each dinner and inspecting it for quality, just before we ship them out to your local supermarket. This made-to-order process ensures you the freshest food and an outstanding homemade taste only an Italian mother could duplicate. We will never include artificial colors, artificial flavors, fillers, chemical preservatives or other unnatural additives in our foods.”
After checking out the selection of Michael Angelo’s entrees at my local grocery store (the Chicken Toscana and Four Cheese Lasagna caught my eye), I decided on the Shrimp Scampi. This dish includes all natural shrimp, linguini pasta, lemon butter garlic sauce and diced tomatoes. Five minutes in the microwave seemed like forever once the smell of Italian spices filled my kitchen. This dish is definitely aromatic and the taste did not disappoint! The pasta was tender and the shrimp were delicious. So relax, take a break from the kitchen and let Michael Angelo’s serve dinner tonight!
How to enter:
1. Visit Michael Angelo’s and tell me which product you will try first!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Michael Angelo’s (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Visit the Family Table and sign up to receive coupons for Michael Angelo’s products!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 20th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.