What’s your idea of a perfect Mother’s Day? For me, it would begin by sleeping past 7am! Following breakfast in bed, I would love to spend time with my two daughters and husband at the park (maybe even a picnic lunch) and topped off with an ice cream cone. Quality time with my family to just relax would be wonderful!
Nestle wants to help you make this a Mother’s Day to Remember! Simply visit Nestle Family and enter to win $8,000 towards a family vacation and $2,000 towards a spa day to pamper Mom. Now THAT is a day to remember for sure! In addition, you can win some great prizes from Nestle right here at Experimental Mommy. Your prize pack will include:
A Shutterfly $29.99 giftcard, Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials, Glowelle (30-day supply), Juicy Juice, Dreyer’s/Edy’s ice cream, Toll House, Nesquik, Cranberry Raisinets, Stouffer’s, Nestle Pure Life, Wonka Exceptionals, Wonka Sploshberries and several recipe cards featuring recipes from meals.com!
How to enter:
1. Tell me your idea of the perfect Mother’s Day!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Nestle Family (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @NestleUSA on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Enter the Nestle Mother’s Day to Remember contest and let me know you did!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 19th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.