One of the best things for my diet has been Vitalicious VitaTops! At only one Weight Watchers Point, I can indulge my late night chocolate craving without cheating on my daily calories. The worst part about them? They only come in boxes of four…until NOW! For the next 4 weeks, the Deep Chocolate VitaTops are available in boxes of 12 which will keep me from having to run to the grocery store every week! If you have never had these little morsels of heaven, here is a little bit of info from the press release:
“Nothing can start the day off WORSE than a huge, fat-laden muffin with your morning cup of coffee. Cutting the fat and calories while packing in the flavor, Vitalicious Deep Chocolate VitaTops — convenient, healthy and delicious 100-calorie muffin tops — are a healthy way to indulge.
With no preservatives or artificial ingredients of any kind, Deep Chocolate VitaTops provide all the flavor of freshly baked muffins without all of the sugar and fat. Only 100 calories, VitaTops contain 6g of fiber; 3g of protein; 8g of whole grains; and only 1.5g of unsaturated fat per 2 oz serving. And they are addictingly good.”
These treats are kept frozen and are so delicious when you heat them in the microwave. Want to know my special secret for an even better snack? Put a scoop of Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt on top of the heated VitaTop for an a la mode experience! YUM!
Are you drooling yet? Vitalicious has generously donated one box of 12 Deep Chocolate VitaTops to one lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit Vitalicious and tell me which variety you are most excited to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
6. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 5th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.