Each weekend, we settle down with the kids for a special night of either family games or movie night. While I love movie night, I find it quite challenging to find age appropriate programming for my children that my husband and I can tolerate as well. So I am always excited to learn about our family-friendly entertainment options.
I was so sad to miss a special screening in New York City of the new TV movie, “Secrets of the Mountain” but was fortunate enough to be able to get a sneak peak in my own home. This movie, which premieres on NBC this Friday, April 16th, combines adventure and mystery with family values and togetherness. I know I can certainly relate to the hectic, fast pace of a working Mom! A little detail about the movie:
“Somewhere between the demands of her career, her ex’s wedding and her kids’ busy schedules, Dana James is noticing her tight-knit family starting to unravel. An unexpected offer to purchase her family’s mountainproperty sets up a weekend road trip, which she hopes will bring her family back together. But when they arrive, they quickly learn that the mountain is much more than it seems. An ancient secret and a treacherous quest will test the family like never before. It’s an edge-of the-seat thriller that reminds us that when times are tough, families don’t run away from problems – they run back to each other.”
Check out the trailer for yourself!
Trailer peak your interest? Can’t wait to see the whole movie? I have good news! The “Secrets of the Mountain” DVD and Soundtrack (produced by Randy Jackson) will be available at Walmart on April 17th, but you can win them both right here on Experimental Mommy!
How to enter:
1. Tell me what you like to munch on during family movie nights in your home!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 17th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.