As a working Mom, sometimes it is hard to always serve healthy meals when life gets busy. The key to staying healthy in my home is planning, planning and more planning! My husband and I try to sit down each Saturday night and plan what we will eat for dinner the entire week and make a grocery list. Sunday, I organize our coupons, make a shopping list and buy groceries for the week. I admit, sometimes this doesn’t always happen, but I am making a conscious effort to take a more active role in my health and in the health of my family.
Recently, I heard about Pledge for Health with GE Healthymagination. General Electric is encouraging more women to make a healthy pledge in order to make strides twoards a healthy America. I took a moment to check out the Pledge for Health an din addition to making my own pledge, I immediately found and article that interested me, “20 Kid Friendly Veggies!”
Need a little encouragement? GE Healthymagination is offering one of my readers a $20 Whole Foods Gift Card to help you begin your journey to a healthier you!
How to enter:
1. Make a Pledge for Health and post the link to your pledge in a comment below!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @PledgeforHealth on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 9th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.