Last year, I was fortunate enough to become part of the Nestle Family and visit their Headquarters in California. While I was there, I was introduced to the all new Cranberry Raisinets. The Executives explained that they decided against calling the new product Craisinets because if they ever came out with other varieties, things may get a tad confusing. Good thing they did that because the time has come to unveil the newest development…..Cherry Raisinets!
From the press release:
“This delicious treat follows the lead of its chocolate-covered predecessors, with premium whole dried fruit covered in 100 percent Nestlé dark chocolate, making them an indulgence that is a cherry on top of anyone’s day!
Cherry RAISINETS contain whole dried cherries are sourced from one of the premier cherry growing regions in Michigan. For anyone looking for a better-for-you treat, Cherry RAISINETS provides a win-win option with ½ a serving of real fruit in every ¼ cup and 30 percent less fat than the leading chocolate brands!”
My family has grown to love the Cranberry Raisinets, so we were eager to try the Cherry! I gave a few samples to several friends, family and coworkers ranging from age 5 to 85 and recorded their responses.
“Can I have more?”
“Are these in stores yet?”
“I love the dark chocolate and cherry combination!”
“The cherry is nice and soft, but not gooey.”
I think these testimonials say it all! Not one person that I gave a sample to had a negative response. In fact, they all asked for more! One of my coworkers actually had me hide the bag from her so she did not consume the whole bag in one sitting. LOL!
Is your mouth watering yet? Good news! Nestle has generously offered one reader FIVE packs of the Nestle Cherry Raisinets!
How to enter:
1. Visit Raisinets and tell me which product is your favorite!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 4th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.