Forty years ago, Little Tikes debuted a line of children’s products which quickly became favorites of both kids and parents. I have fond memories of my own Little Tikes toys and am now excited to share them with my own children. I am excited to announce that Little Tikes is celebrating their 40th Anniversary and I’m throwing a party! Instead of bringing a gift to this party, you can win one for yourself. From the press release:
“Since 1970, the Little Tikes Company has been committed to creating safe, high-quality, durable and fun toys for active girls and boys, featuring a series of bestselling learning and riding toys that encourage kids to “Get up and Grow” while learning through active, creative and social play. From the old classics to modern toys, your kids will love playing outside when you haveLittle Tikes toys in your backyard.
For 30 years, this kid-powered ride on has been a kid-powered favorite. Little ones love being behind the wheel while adults love the durability. Now, with new redesigns and interactive features, the Cozy Coupe is better than ever! Let us know your favorite Little Tikes toy to be entered to win your child their own sweet ride: the Little Tikes 30th Anniversary edition Cozy Coupe.”
Little Tikes has generously donated a gift to one lucky reader: a 30th Anniversary Edition Cozy Coupe!
How to enter:
1. Visit Little Tikes and tell me what other product you would love to own!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @LittleTikes on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.