If you are an animal lover and pet owner, chances are you’ve heard of Purina. But did you know they bring you a great website called Petcentric? Share photos of your precious pup or videos of your curious kitten! Read informative articles or even listen to popular podcasts! And right now, you have the chance to uncover some buried treasure and win BIG with Petcentric’s online game, Treasure Hunt!
The good people at Petcentric have taken your pets favorite items, such as dog food, catnip (or my dog’s favorite, slippers), and hidden them around the website for you to find. Collect the “treasures” to win a prize! From the website:
“To play the game, first sign in or sign up. Then, try to win a grand prize by uncovering treasure images throughout the site. Search for the images below, hidden within the petcentric site, by registering, uploading a photo, entering a contest, searching Adopt a Pet, and using Petcentric Places. Click on the images to add points to your total.”
Successful hunters can win:
·1st Place – Trip for Two to NYC & Spa Package: This grand prize package includes hotel accommodations for one night in New York City, round-trip airfare, and two complimentary spa treatments.
·2nd Place – Pet and Owner Spa Package: You and your pet are in for some pampering with this prize package.
·3rd Place – Pet Gift Basket: This swanky basket is filled with blankets, apparel, bowls, grooming tools, gift certificates and other special treats for your best friend.
·4th/5th Place – Professional Pet Portrait: Reader’s Digest is giving away a day at the spa in preparation for a photo session with a professional photographer. From facials and pedicures to grooming and buffing, you and your pet can make sure you look your best in the portrait print that you’ll receive.
Get Hunting and Good Luck!
To make this even more fun for your readers, Petcentric is offering one Experimental Mommy reader a Martha Stewart Living prize pack, which contains, $200 (ARV) worth of merchandise from the Martha Stewart Collection at Macy’s. Prizes may include merchandise in any of our four main categories: bedding, bath, dining and entertaining, and kitchen.
How to enter:
1. Visit the Petcentric website and tell me your favorite part of the site!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Petcentric on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Petcentric on Facebook.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
6. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 6th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.