Making a meal plan for the entire week is one way that my household stays on budget. Often, we will include a “Pizza Night” but being frugal, I still have to look for the best deal as sometimes pizza can get pricey if you don’t have a coupon! Did you know that Dominos Pizza is offering 2 Medium 2 Topping Pizzas for just $5.99 each?! Think you’ve tried Dominos? I suggest you give it another look!
Dominos listened to it’s consumers and created a brand new inspried pizza including new crust, new sauce and new cheese. In fact, the new recipe won in a taste test over both Papa John’s and Pizza Hut when comparing their new pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese pizzas! Dominos is looking to win over the last pizza holdouts with their amazing deal. I can feed my family (with leftovers) for only $12!
Need more incentive? Purchase a Coca Cola product with your order and be entered to win a trip to the Season Finale of American Idol!
If you need a little more convincing to try Domino’s new recipe, I have a $20 gift card to giveaway right here on Experimental Mommy!
How to enter:
1. Tell me which toppings you love on your pizza!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Dominos on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
7. Click on this link to Fresh Express and let me know that you did! (I’m in a contest to win an iPad and I would love your help!)
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 3rd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.