For the past 4 weeks, I have had the opportunity to thoroughly test the new Verizon Palm Pre Plus smartphone. I have shared with you the results of my little “experiments” and thought it would be beneficial to sum it all up in one place. Check out the posts below to see my “lab reports” on my experiences:
- Meeting the Verizon Palm Pre Plus: My first impression of the new phone and highlights of the features.
- Smile! You’re on the Verizon Palm Pre Plus Camera! A look at the camera and the quality of it’s pictures.
- Verizon Palm Pre Plus: Mommy’s Mission Control Organizing my life with the calendar.
- Staying Connected with the Palm Pre Plus Surfing the Net with the Palm Pre.
- Verizon Palm Pre Plus: Field Trip! Using the GPS feature to navigate the confusing streets.
- Verizon Palm Pre Plus: My Top Apps Checking out how the phone can work for ME.
- Verizon Palm Pre: After all, it IS a phone! Testing the phone, battery, and call quality.
There were several things I loved about the Palm Pre Plus including the touch screen and it’s internet surfing capabilities. However, I was less than thrilled with it’s battery life and texting accuracy. I feel that this phone would be great for someone who is Internet heavy (needs to surf the Net, use Twitter or other social media devices, but not as great for someone who is email intensive. I found it more difficult to quickly reply to email and often mistyped with this keyboard. My overall grade for the Verizon Palm Pre for my specific needs: B-