Last month, I introduced you to Redbox Movie Rentals with several FREE movie rental codes to peak your interest! With over 350 entries, you showed that renting movies is definitely a favorite family pastime. So Redbox is back to help bring family movie night back to your home! A little about how it works:
Simply visit a kiosk and select a title. Each kiosk holds 630 great movies and is stocked with new releases every Tuesday. Provide debit or credit card information and the DVD is yours to rent for only $1! Return the DVD before 9pm the next day to any kiosk, or choose to keep it another day for just $1 more! After 25 days, the DVD is yours to keep. From the press release:
“For added convenience, customers can visit www.redbox.com to choose their title online and pick it up immediately at the redbox location of their choice. At redbox.com, consumers can select their favorite movies from up to 200 available titles, choose from thousands of redbox locations nationwide for pick-up, and provide valid credit or debit card information to guarantee the title’s availability. Once payment is confirmed, the selected DVDs are held for the customer at the chosen redbox location for 24 hours. Redbox.com leverages real-time inventory data and will provide an alternative location if the selected redbox does not have the title in stock.”
Since doing this promotion, I have really started looking for the Redbox locations near me, and I was shocked to see how accessible they are in my area! I even found one in my grocery store! Check out these titles coming to a Redbox near you:
- “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” – available March 9, 2010
- “Up in the Air” – available March 9, 2010
- “The Princess and the Frog” – available March 16, 2010
- “An Education” – available March 30, 2010
- “Crazy Heart” – available April 20, 2010
Want to watch a movie (or two, or FIVE) on Redbox? One winner will receive FIVE codes for a FREE movie rental from Redbox!
How to enter:
1. Visit Redbox and tell me what movie you would rent first!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 18th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.