One package of square (2.75″) glossy sticker labels for birthday packages in the pink ice cream cone pattern, and two birthday parties to attend! About Punkaboo Labels:
“Dishwasher safe labels that can be washed 50+ times! Durable labels for bottles, sippy cups, lunch box gear, school supplies, water toys & more. Labels are microwave & chlorine safe. Labels are popular for Gift Tags, Book Plates, School Supplies, Toys & Address Labels. We offer a variety of styles for whatever you need to personalize. Check out the stylish and durable double-sided tags for backpacks, sporting gear,strollers, luggage, diaper bags, and ID cards.”
Now that both girls are in school, we are invited to an insane amount of birthday parties. Don’t get me wrong, we LOVE to attend and the girls always have a blast, but let’s face it….birthdays are expensive! Not only do you bring a gift, but most of the time, the wrapping, tissue and card can cost as much as the gift! I recently found the awesomeness of personalized gift tags and haven’t looked back since. I recently received a set of gift tags customized for my daughter, Aubrie from Punkaboo Labels.
The labels are square (2.75″) and come in a set of 27 labels for only $18.00! That’s way cheaper than a typical store bought birthday card! When they arrived, I immediately noticed the packaging….so cute! The labels or package sets would make a perfect gift in themselves!
We have two birthday parties to attend this weekend, so I was thrilled to try out the labels. They are so easy, inexpensive and totally cute!
I was totally impressed with out Punkaboo gift tags, but check out the other great products they offer as well including waterproof labels, notecards and bag tags! Want to place an order? Use code BLOG10 to receive 10% off your order!
Want to win? Punkaboo has generously offered on Not-So-Blog reader a Gift Package including 1 Sheet of Small Waterproof Labels, 1 Sheet of Large Waterproof Labels and 2 Bag Tags! Items will be personalized for up to two people. and winner can select from any Punkaboo design! Waterproof Labels are Dishwasher, Microwave, & Pool safe!
How to enter:
1. Visit Punkaboo Labels and tell me which pattern you love! Also tell me how you would personalize the blanket (blog logo, sorority, school, athletic organization, etc).
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Sweatshirt Blanket (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @PunkabooLabels on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Punkaboo on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 22nd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.