Raise your hand if you are a Mom who has had time to relax and get a pedicure. Manicure? Facial? Haircut? More than a 5 minute shower?
No one? I completely sympathize! As a Mom of two who also works full time outside the home, I have little to NO time to concentrate on myself. And even if I do find time, my pocketbook doesn’t allow extravagant spa visits. Because Disney Family recognizes that many moms are short on time and cash, they provided tips and advice on easy and inexpensive ways moms can shine.
To help moms find their inner beauty & outer glow, Disney Family.com recently added new beauty-related content to their site in the Makeover Mom section, including how to build a better wardrobe, how to make the most of drugstore makeup (check out the 15 makeup must-haves under $20.10!), how to find the perfect little black dress, and more. They are also hosting a Mom’s Makeover Madness Sweepstakes for a chance to win a glamorous trip to LA for you and a girlfriend!
To spread the word about the new beauty resource, Disney Family.com is offering one Not-So-Blog reader a beauty must-have kit! Included in a Family.com branded makeup tote are a sleep mask, mini manicure set and Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy candle (approximately a $60 value).
This post was sponsored by Disney Family.com
How to enter:
1. To enter, please leave a comment telling me how you make the most of “me time” or let me know your biggest indulgence when it comes to pampering yourself.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway with the hashtag #DisneyFamily.comTravel. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Visit DisneyFamily.com Travel and check out their destination suggestions! Where you would choose to go?
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 19th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.