IMG_0619

I can't believe she's almost 2!

Comments

1. Cat @ 3 Kids and Us says:

My GOSH her hair looks like it should be on a Pantene commercial! She’s beautiful!

2. She is just too cute. My little guy is nearly two as well. I’ve been planning his birthday party and I”m in shock.

3. She is SO adorable! She has so much hair!!

4. HAHA! Look at that BIG hair! She needs to be in Hairspray. LOL very cute.

5. 1. How stinking cute! 2. We have the same shirt and I love it. and 3. I want my daughter to have that much hair.

6. She’s so adorable! Time definitely goes by way too fast!

7. Look at that hair! She is so cute

8. Amanda @ A Few Shortcuts says:

Oh my! She is adorable! I wish mine had all that georgous hair!

9. She is adorable! Love her adorable smile. It looks like she can light up a room for sure!

10. Awww what a cutie!

11. What a cute little cupcake! And the shirts not bad too! 😉

Happy WW! 🙂

12. She has some of the most amazing, gorgeous kid hair I have ever seen!

13. Oh B she is absolutely adorable!!!!

14. Sara@MommaFindings says:

Talkin’ about beautiful Bridgette! Look at her! We’ve got some good lookin’ kids if I don’t say so myself. lol

15. You have a model on your hands!

16. Love that smile!

17. Brandy @ Happily Blended says:

So cute! Look at all her thick hair .. beautiful! Happy WW!

18. She is beautiful! And I love the hands on her hips that is too cute.

19. Look at that beautiful hair!!!
    Happy WW!
    Kas

20. Lynsey Jones says:

Great pose! She KNOWS she is adorable! And I am with Cat – her hair is gorgeous!

21. Aww! Such a little cutie. Happy WW 🙂

22. She is too cute. Love her hair

23. She is adorable! They grow way too fast.

24. Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy says:

Her hair is so pretty and she is just adorable!

25. Stacey @ Not Just Baby Brain says:

Wow, look at that gorgeous head of hair! Lucky girl!

26. I love her hair! Wow. I wish mine looked at good.

27. i can’t believe our kids are 2! love aubire’s hair! the twins are funny, their hair even flips and curls the same way! hope we see you at the party!

28. That little cutie looks like she’s trying to fit into some big britches! hehehe Adorable!

29. Wow, that’s a lot of hair! She is adorable!

30. It goes too fast doesn’t it? She’s precious, love the hair!

31. Lauralee Hensley says:

How wonderful that her shirt has the word sugar on it, because she looks like a little sweetie in this snap shot.

32. ADORABLE!

I’m giving you a BLOG AWARD! Check here for all the info

and to pick up your award!

33. She is absolutely adorable!

1. Busy-at-Home says:

[…] blog is linked to Wordless Wednesday.  (Even though I know I am never wordless. – lol)   About the […]