Being that I am a native New Orleanian, I absolutely could not wait to take my daughter to see the new Disney movie, “The Princess and the Frog.” The movie, set in New Orleans, is a modern spin on a classic fairytale creating hilarious moments as a frog prince attempts to become human again. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! It was such fun to see our City in animation and we toe-tapped our way into the lobby and through the parking lot when the movie was over. The music in the movie made us feel quite at home here in New Orleans!
About the Soundtrack:
“The collection of magical songs from this amazing soundtrack features Anika Noni Rose(Dreamgirls), Ne-Yo(R&B music star) and Academy Award® winning composer Randy Newman. Set in the great city of New Orleans, the sounds of Jazz, Zydeco, Blues, Gospel and more are all present for an unforgettable musical experience the entire family will enjoy!”
Some of our favorite songs include “Almost There” performed by Anika Noni Rose as Tiana, the main character and “Down in New Orleans” by local artist, Dr. John. This is definitely a fun album for you and your kids!
Want to experience the Disney magic and win “The Princess and the Frog” soundtrack?
How to enter:
1. Visit Disney Records, listen to a few tracks and tell me which is your favorite!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on February 16th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program for Walt Disney Records, who supplied the CD for review.