“The best gifts are beautiful and practical. The Baby Bunch is both, making it the perfect present for every new parent. The Baby Bunch is a blossoming selection of infant clothing presented as a bouquet of flowers that makes a unique gift for moms and dads in need of the essentials for baby.
“The Baby Bunch combines practicality with presentation,” says Bryony Boxer, founder of The Baby Bunch along with her husband Simon Martin. “We wanted to create a gift that was attractive yet useful and offers everything a baby needs to get the best possible start in life.””
Around here, there has been a huge baby boom among my friends and family members (I’m going to have another niece or nephew in September!). I usually buy from a baby registry because I like to give a practical gift, but most of the time I feel like that lacks creativity on my part. So, it was refreshing to be introduced to The Baby Bunch, an online boutique which combines the practical gifts with a unique twist!
I received a Medium Baby Bunch in Pink for review and was just shocked when it arrived! I never thought bibs and onesies could be so darn cute! The practical baby gifts are rolled into rosebuds and arranged into a beautiful bouquet complete with artificial pink roses and tissue paper. This would definitely make a great baby shower gift or even centerpiece for the shower!
The Baby Bunch provides a unique baby gift that is both practical and beautiful. The medium bouquets sell for less than $60, but if you are looking for something less expensive, check out the adorable cupcakes!
Do you know an expecting Mom? The Baby Bunch has generously donated one medium size bouquet to one lucky Not-So-Blog reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit The Baby Bunch and tell me one product you would love to give as a gift!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Baby Bunch(10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @babybunch on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 13th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.