As a busy Mom, I know that routines and schedules are very important to a succesful day with my kids. I am always reaching in my purse for my phone to check the time in order to keep the day moving. Wouldn’t it be easier to just wear a watch? Orient Watch USA has come to the rescue for my busy readers and offered one automatic watch for a giveaway!
About Orient Watch USA:
“Widely cherished in Asia, Europe, and South America, Japan’s largest producer of automatic watches is finally available in the United States. With more than 50 years of history and an annual production of over 2 million timepieces, Orient could quite possibly be the largest watch company you never knew existed.
Unlike battery-powered watches, Orient’s mechanical timepieces are powered solely by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. A staple among watch aficionados, Orient is known for its ability to deliver luxury features at 1/3 the price of comparable brands.”
Looking around their website, I found many styles I would love to own! I am particularly fond of the look of this ladies watch and the cem65001m watch for men. Start your Father’s Day shopping early! Win the men’s automatic watch pictured at the right which is water resistant up to 50m, too (value $150)!
How to enter:
1. Visit Orient Watch USA and tell me another watch you would love to own!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Orient Watch USA.
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 11th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.