For a few months now, I have been running some great K-Cup giveaways sponsored by Coffee for Less. By now, I am sure you are familiar with the brand, but did you know that they offer much more than K-Cups? If you have fallen in love with the Senseo, you’re in luck! You can purchase many different Senseo Pods at Coffee For Less inlcuding Capaccino and Espresso.
This month, I am catering to the Senseo lover and offering a pack (18ct) of the Senseo Dark Roast Coffee Pods for one lucky reader! From the website:
How to enter:
1. Visit Coffee For Less and tell me which Senseo coffee pod you would love to try in the future!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Coffee for Less (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and Coffee For Less on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Sign up for the Coffee For Less email newsletter.
6. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 9th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.