As you know, Experimental Mommy (aka The Not-So-Blog) is a product review blog focusing on baby, kid and Mom based items. Through my site, women discover and experience the newest mom products and often look to my site for advice and information on “the next big thing.” With a reader base of 25,000 unique visitors a month, 2100 Twitter followers and 830 Facebook Fans, Experimental Mommy has the capacity to reach thousands of Moms seeking information before making a purchasing decision.
Attending the BlogHer 2009 Conference in Chicago last year was a wonderful experience for me. Over 1200 Mom bloggers were in attendance, and I learned more than I ever expected. However, the best part of the trip was beginning a new partnership with another fabulous review blog, Cool Baby Kid. Cecelia, owner of Cool Baby Kid, and I have begun a new Ad and Review Network called the Double Duty Divas. With the Divas, we have assembled only the BEST Mom Review Blogs on the Internet in order to reach your specific market. We organize, plan and implement blog tours for your company (through both product reviews and ad campaigns) and place your product in front of a targeted audience. The Double Duty Divas are all busy moms who manage their lives while simplifying yours!
In order to grow the Double Duty Divas and learn how to better serve companies such as yours, Cecelia and I would love to attend the BlogHer 2010 Conference to be held in New York City this August. In order to defray costs, we are currently seeking corporate sponsors to support our attendance. This sponsorship offer is by invitation only and is limited to only four companies. It’s imperative for us to partner with companies who’s products we truly love because we will not sacrifice our editorial independence, what our audience values most. For a sponsorship of $450, your company will receive:
1. A blog post on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas announcing your sponsorship prior to the event. This post can include any SEO keywords or product images you desire. This post can include a product review and/or giveaway if you wish.
2. Cecelia (@coolbabykid) and I (@BridgetteLA) will tweet to our over 4,000 Followers facts about your company and products before and during the Conference.
3. FREE sidebar advertising (125×125 banner ad) on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas for 6 months.
4. Every blog post published on Experimental Mommy, Cool Baby Kid and Double Duty Divas during the Conference period (August 5-7) will include a tagline such as, “This post is sponsored by ###.” It will include a link to your company as well.
5. Double Duty Divas will waive the campaign fee and run a blog tour of your product on up to 5 of our networked blogs.
By sponsoring our trip to BlogHer 2010, we are looking to develop a much deeper relationship with you than just selling passive advertising. This means we are genuinely passionate about your products, and we want to communicate that passion at various times to our readers and partners.
If you are interested in this sponsorship opportunity or have any questions, please contact me at notsoblog (at) gmail (dot) com!