Bridgette and I are still in a state of shock over the traffic and attention our recent post about How to score a Zhu Zhu Pet generated. Our article was featured in a post by the LA Times which brought thousands of new visitors to The Not-So-Blog! Best of all, our readers gave tips on how to really accomplish the nearly impossible feat of scoring your very own Num Nums or one of his cuddly buddies. Zhu Zhu fans came together on our post for one common goal and many have found the coveted hamsters due to the generosity of strangers. Thanks, faithful readers!
Lo and behold as word of Zhu Zhu mania traveled, Bridgette and I were giddy with Zhu Zhu delight. Katie Couric even had a feature about Zhu Zhu Pets on the CBS evening news! I was grateful to Katie for validating the Zhu Zhu craziness as many people thought I was clinically insane for waiting in line at the Wal Mart for hours to get one. Katie helped prove that I did not need to be carried off by the men in the white coats. Thanks, Katie!
Luckily, both Bridgette and I have acquired the coveted hamsters and some accessories for our girls for Christmas. The best part is that we were able to get them without swallowing any acorns or formally changing our names to Mr. Squiggles and Num Nums. A few days ago, my phone starts chirping like crazy with multiple text messages. It was Bridgette, asking if I am sitting down, because she has REALLY. BIG. NEWS. I thought for sure it must be Oprah, wanting us to come to her show and talk about the infamous Zhu Zhu.
How to enter:
1. Visit the Zhu Zhu Pet homepage and tell me which hamster your child has been asking for! Would you choose Jilly or Winkie if you won this contest?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Sign up for Zhu Zhu Pets Newsletter.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 11th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.