Photobucket

Comments

1. That looks like it took a lot of time to make. I’m quite impressed

2. Lynsey Jones says:

Hahaha! Woot woot! Man I thought the Dome was gonna implode Monday night! LOL Too funny! I love it!

3. Lisa@GardenofMany says:

Great picture, but it should have been a Steelers! Hope you have a great day

4. I know nothing about football. Oh wait, I do know that if you go to the stadium for a game you can get some pretty awesome snackage. That’s the only reason I even bother. I know, it’s a little bit sad especially since the all boy household I live in spends all day Sunday, Monday nights, and some Thursdays glued to the screen to watch. It’s the only time I have to watch So You Think You Can Dance and 90201 though!

5. hehe Photoshop is fun! 😉 Happy WW!

6. eve @ letters to breathe says:

LOL Cute!!

7. LOL!

8. Now that’s an interesting shot lol.

9. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

I don’t get it…because I don’t like football but it made me laugh.

10. cool picture!

11. Jenna @ For The Love of Baby says:

Very nice!

12. How cool is that?!

13. well, Drew belonged to San Diego first. 🙂 I miss him…
    nice photoshop edit. 🙂

14. Even though I’m a Bengals Fan through and through I do actually LOVE NO and Drew! Happy WW

15. I don’t get it either, but it looks cool.

16. Haha. Too funny.

17. Just wait til they meet the Vikes 😉

18. Sara Elizabeth Bonds @ The OmniCouple says:

Not a clue who that is, but it’s a neat picture nonetheless.

19. I’m totally a Steelers fan but I’m sooo glad that the Saints are unbeaten!!! GEAUX Saints!!!

20. I almost forgot…

WHO DAT?!

21. Cindi @ Moomette's Magnificents says:

Ineresting what can be done with photos! Happy WW!

Moomette’s last post: Floating Bridge – Brookfield Vermont – Wordless Wednesday

22. Diane Hunn says:

Great picture! For those of you who don’t have a clue who dat…where ya been?

23. Yeah I don’t like football enough to make a player walk on water either but it was funny. Jesus might not like it but I think its funny!

24. Love the background!

25. Not a football person, but still a cool pic!

1. Tweets that mention Wordless Wednesday | Product Reviews by The Experimental Mommy -- Topsy.com says:

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by BridgetteLA, BridgetteLA. BridgetteLA said: Calling all Saints fans! Check out my Wordless Wednesday!http://www.thenotsoblog.com/2009/12/wordless-wednesday-61/ […]