If there is one thing my two daughters are good at, it is definitely playing! When they are running through the house being louder than I typically would want, sometimes it is hard to remind myself that they are actually LEARNING through play. Like all Moms, I want to make sure my kids are learning through safe activities and Playskool helps me achieve this goal.
Playskool has developed the “More than Play” campaign to remind parents that play is an essential part of learning. From Playskool:
Play lays down important foundational skills needed for advanced learning like reading, writing, mathematics, critical problem solving, and conceptual thinking, to name just a handful.”
Playskool has highlighted some of their fabulous toys in order to show you how they encourage learning and child development through play. For example, the Tumble ‘N Twirl Top teaches cause and effect, gross motor skills and pincer grip to name a few.This toy can be purchased directly from Playskool and sells for $20. Pressing the plunger o this toy top causes the brightly colored balls to spin around and even roll out of the top. Babies must chase after the balls and reload the top to continue play. Check out this toy in action!
Playskool wants to help your chid get the most out of play by offering one lucky Not-So-Bog reader a Tumble ‘N Twirl Top of their very own!
How to enter:
1. Visit the Featured Toys section of Playskool’s More Than Play website and tell me another toy your child would love!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 28th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.