One of the highlights of my bloggy year in 2009 was attending the Happy, Healthy Family Gathering at the Nestle Headquarters in California. After touring the facilities and meeting the incredibly inspiring employees, I have a new respect for this company which goes way beyond their chocolate chips (amazing, I know!). Now, when I am looking for a new recipe or inspiration in the kitchen, my first stop is NestleFamily.com!
Nestle has included a new section on their site specifically designed to help you dazzle your friends and familythis holiday season. You can find amazing recipes (check out the Mini Raspberry Snow Cakes!), decorating ideas, and even share your holiday traditions.
While you are looking around the site, why not win some money, right? By simply submitting your favorite holiday photo, you can win one of 5 Grand Prize $500 gift cards to wherever your heart desires! The 45 runner ups will receive a $50 gift card as well! You can submit a photo in one of five categories including: Kids in the Kitchen, Bah Haumbug, Deck the Halls, Home for the Holidays and Cuddly Moments. Dig up those old family photos or make some new memories and submit them before 6:00pm EST 1/4/10 in order to qualify!
Did you find a recipe you are dying to make on NestleFamily.com? Want to win some Nestle products to help you along? Nestle has generously donated a gift basket full of coupons for FREE products to one Not-So-Blog reader including:
Toll House (chocolate chips and cookie dough), Carnation Evaporated Milk and Breakfast Essentials, Stouffer’s, Juicy Juice and Boost Kid Essentials, as well as products from Wonka and Rasinets. You will also receive a 4×6 silver photo frame and the Carnation holiday recipe guide!
How to enter:
1. Check out the yummy recipes on the Nestle Family Holiday site and tell me which one makes your mouth water!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Submit a photo to the Nestle Family Holiday Memories Photo contest and get 5 extra entries!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on January 4th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.