Two birthday parties, one baby shower, two dinners with friends, one Christmas performance and one family gathering later and I am back at Monday again. December weekends are always packed with fun events and while I enjoy every second of them, it can be hard time find time to relax and rest.
Disney Family.com recognizes the importance of taking time for yourself during the busy holiday season and attempts to make life easier for busy moms year-round with their website. Parents and caregivers can visit DisneyFamily.com/Travel for expert reviews, other parent travel recommendations, and age-appropriate points of interest for family-friendly destinations on any budget.
In order to help you relax this Season, they have put together a wonderful assortment of luxurious treats to help moms get through the hustle and bustle of this time of year. They have generously offered one lucky Not-So-Blog reader with a “Survive the Winter Travel Season with DisneyFamily.com” kit! The kit includes a BUILT bottle tote, Godiva Holiday Truffle box, adult GAP mittens, a scented candle from Restoration Hardware, and a set of 4 holiday Mini Merry nail polishes from OPI (a total value of $82).
Make yourself a priority this holiday season and enter this giveaway sponsored by DisneyFamily.com Travel!
How to enter:
1. Tell me your travel plans this holiday season? Or are you a lucky one that gets to spend the holidays at home?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway with the hashtag #DisneyFamily.comTravel. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Visit DisneyFamily.com Travel and check out their destination suggestions! Where you would choose to go?
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 20th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.