“YoBaby Meals offer a unique 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup. They’re an easy, delicious and surprising way to help moms give their babies and toddlers a trio of important food groups at every meal. Three delicious flavors — Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, Apple & Sweet Potato – are just right for baby’s growing appetite. And the single serve 6-ounce cup offers 50% more than current 4-ounce YoBaby multipacks.”
Aubrie and Lily both are fairly picky eaters. While both have always loved YoBaby yogurt, it has been a challenge to get them to eat any veggies! Because I want to promote the importance of healthy eating, I have not stopped trying to give them a fun, more appealling way to get them to love vegetables. So, when YoBaby announced the development of YoBaby 3 in 1 meals, I was elated!
These 6oz yogurts not only provide protein-packed yogurt, but also fruit AND veggie purree! SCORE! I found these meals at Walmart and selected the Apple and Sweet Potato variety. I will admit that I skeptical about how the product would look, but after mixing, it looked no different than their regular yougurt serving. BOTH girls devoured their YoBaby Meals!
YoBaby 3 in 1 meals definitely worked in my home! Both of my daughters loved the yogurt and did not suspect that they were actually getting in some veggies! YAY! I found these meals at my local Super Walmart for $1.29 a piece.
Want to try it for yourself? One Lucky Not-So-Blog reader will receive a YoBaby Meals prize pack pictured above including: 1 Yobaby travel bowl with lid, 1 Yobaby organic cotton bib, 1 Eric Carle growth chart, and 3 free Yobaby Meals coupons!
How to enter:
1. Visit the YoBaby and tell me which variety you think your child would love!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and Stonyfield (@Stonyfield) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Stonyfield on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 25th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.