Nothing screams fun more than a child’s smiling face! Do you have a picture of your child laughing, jumping, being silly or simply smiling? Right now, Balloon Time is hosting a “Put a Face on Fun” contest to find the most vibrant, personable child in the USA. The winner will receive $1,500 towards their education and placement on Balloon Time kit packaging! All children ages 3-11, and who are legal residents of the U.S. are eligible to win, but HURRY….the contest ends on November 15th!
Balloon Time would also like to offer one Not-So-Blog reader a voucher for a 30 Helium Balloon Kit (redeemable at any store that sells Balloon Time products) to help stir up some fun at your home!
How to enter:
1. Tell me one FUN activity you love to do with your child!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @BalloonTime on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Sign up for Balloon Time’s Celebrations e-Newsletter!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.