On occassion, my husband and I decide to throw a “movie night” for Lily. We let her stay up past bedtime, bring her sleeping bag into the living room, eat popcorn and watch a kid-friendly movie. We are always on the lookout for a great movie to share with her, and fortunately, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs was recently released. A little about the movie:
“In the coolest Ice Age adventure yet, Manny and the herd discover a lost world of ferociously funny dinosaurs, including a cranky T. rex who’s got a score to settle with Sid! Meanwhile, Scrat goes nuts over the beautiful Scratte, but is she trying to win his heart – or steal his acorn?”
The Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs Three-Disc Combo Pack (Blu-ray, DVD and a Digital Copy) provides hours of extra fun for the entire family including an Ice Age digital story book maker, commentary by director Carlos Saldanha, deleted scenes, making-of featurettes, two special Scrat shorts, a how-to-draw Scrat tutorial with the filmmakers and much more. Want more features? The “Scrat Pack”, available for a limited time, is overloaded with new features including exclusive games!
Want to have your own movie night with Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs? Enter now to win one of FIVE copies of the movie!
How to enter:
1. Tell me what was the last movie you and your child watched together!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.