Samples of the three varieties of Halls Refresh (Refreshing Mint, Juicy Strawberry and Tropical Wave), my husband who is a high school teacher and myself. About Halls:
“In 1893, the Hall brothers founded HALLS in Great Britain to manufacture soaps and jams. Soon they began to produce candy products such as caramels and traditional British favorites like chocolate limes and humbugs. HALLS invented its patented Mentho-Lyptus® formula, using a combination of menthol and eucalyptus, and began producing its popular cough drops. The rest, as they say, is history.”
I teach an advanced tap class to roughly 15 students every Monday night. As you can imagine, talking above 15 pairs of tap shoes on a wooden floor and blaring music is a challenge. Fortunately, my voice carries, but most nights I leave feeling like I need to suck down a large beverage! So, when I was approached about trying out the new Halls Refresh, I knew I was the perfect candidate!
- HALLS Refresh™ is a brand new Mouth Moistening product with Advanced Moisture Action™
- Not a cough drop; actually moistens your mouth!
- Look for HALLS Refresh™ where you find HALLS®
- Available in 9-piece sticks and 20-count re-sealable bag
- Only 6 calories and 3 grams of carbohydrates per drop
- May be used by adults and children over age 5
After class, I tried the Juicy Strawberry while I drove home. It was very juicy and made my mouth water for sure! The best thing is that it stopped by desire to pull into McDonald’s and get a big giant glass of Coke!
My husband is a high school teacher, so he talks almost all day long. I sent some of the Halls Refresh product samples with him to school and he has already asked for a refill!
Overall, I did like the Juicy Strawberry Halls Refresh. The product did indeed moisten my mouth and did not taste the least bit like a cough drop. The Tropical Wave was not my favorite flavor, but hubby loved it. I also like the way the product is packages as it is easy to throw in your purse or leave in your desk drawer. Check out all of the other great Halls products!
Halls has generously offered THREE Not-So-Blog readers a sample of the new Halls Refresh and a halls Refresh T-Shirt!
How to enter:
1. Visit Halls and tell me another product your family could use this cold and flu season!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 7th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.