With tailgating parties in full swing, it seems like we are looking for “football food” at the grocery every week! Chips and dip are always a good choice (I think it takes away some nervous energy as we pray the Saints will win again!). Next time you are looking for that perfect dip, try Dean’s Dip-the Chip Magnet!
“What’s so great about Dean’s? First, there’s the taste—such variety! The flavors are like a parade across your taste buds. French onion, ranch, guacamole flavored, and more! Combine them with the salty crunch of a pretzel, or a tangy snap from veggies, and you’ll be wondering where all the dip went!
And how about the smooth, dairy-fresh texture? No surprises when you open the package—a creamy classic every time. Catch it on the ridge of a potato chip, or in the curve of a celery stalk, and savor every cool bite.
Of course, Dean’s Dip goes with just about everything. Potato chips and nachos are your standards, but don’t forget, Dean’s goes great with carrot sticks and broccoli florets. Or try a Dean’s Dip with pepper strips—you’ll wish you’d tried it sooner!”
Right now, Dean’s Dip is hosting a Dipstakes over on Facebook! Become a Fan, vote for your favorite dip, and enter to win some great prizes such as a Home Entertainment System, a BBQ grill set, or free dip!
Before you head on over to Facebook, enter to win FREE Dean’s Dip right here on The Not-So-Blog! One winner will receive THREE vouchers for free Dean’s Dip!
How to enter:
1. Visit the Dean’s Dip and tell me which dip is your favorite!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and the Dipstakes (@Dipstakes) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Dean’s Dip on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 25th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.