• It’s a first-of-its-kind toothpaste that’s delivered in a novel canister format
• It starts as a gel and then turns into a foam as it reacts with increases in temperature caused by the warmth of the mouth
• It generates twice the foam as ordinary toothpaste, which spreads active ingredients around the mouth reaching between the surfaces of the teeth and hard-to-reach areas of the mouth to provide a whole mouth clean
Iso-active is now available in both Aquafresh® and Sensodyne®. Aquafresh iso-active Whitening removes three times more bacteria than ordinary toothpaste. Sensodyne iso-active provides all around protection and sensitivity relief for those who experience tooth sensitivity.”
I have always had incredibly sensitive teeth. The water they use at the dentist office had always made me jump out of the chair. Finally, I learned about toothpastes for sensitive teeth and it has made a world of difference. I am already a fan of Sensodyne, but I have not heard of the iso-active option before.
This toothpaste goes on your toothbrush like a typical gel, but when I started brushing, I noticed a difference right away. The taste was familiar, but this product foams a LOT more than the ordinary Sensodyne! The foam is more likely to coat more of your tooth surface (did you know 40% of your tooth surface is hidden between your teeth?) which increases the effectiveness of the toothpaste.
My husband, who does not have sensitive teeth, tried the iso-active Aquafresh. He also noticed more foaming than his ordinary toothpaste and overall, he felt that the Aquafresh left his teeth feeling clean.
The iso-active product line can be purchased at stores such as Target and Drugstore.com. The Aquafresh usually retails for $3.99 and the Sensodyne for $5.99. You can also enjoy a $1 off coupon by clicking here.
Want to try it for yourself? SIX Not-So-Blog readers will be given the chance to try their choice of a full size canister of either iso-active Aquafresh or Sensodyne!
How to enter:
1. Visit the iso-active product page and tell me which prize you would choose!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 24th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.