I love the colors of Fall! From browns, oranges, and an array of golden yellows, the color combination is incredibly soothing to me. It’s October now, and even though it is still quite hot here in South Louisiana, I am breaking out the Fall decorations with the help of our next sponsor!
Falling into Fall Giveaway #9: A Wreath 4 All Seasons
Searching for just the right home decor to finish off this year’s decorations, I ran across A Wreath 4 All Seasons and I knew I just had to share it with you all. About the company:
“A Wreath 4 All Seasons is a family owned small business committed to offering our visitors high quality wreaths at discount prices and providing our customers with the very best in service and satisfaction. We have a wonderful selection of autumn wreaths, spring wreaths, summer wreaths, as well as, winter and Christmas wreaths that make perfect gifts for family and friends around the holidays or for any occasion. At A Wreath 4 All Seasons we want to help you to give someone the warmth, fragrance and joy of the holidays or treat yourself to the perfect home decoration.”
I was fortunate to be able to review the Autumn Wheat Wreath which measures about 22 inches across. When opening the box, I immediately took in the aroma which reminded me of crisp Fall days. This wreath is made with a random selection of preserved, partially preserved and dried salal as well as multiple colors of boxwood and with Blackbeard wheat as the finishing touch. The wreath was so full and well made, that I knew it would look spectacular above my fireplace.
I have never ordered a wreath online before, so I was skeptical that it would be as beautiful as the ones I see at local craft fairs, but I can honestly say that I was blown away. I decided to check out what else was available on A Wreath 4 All Seasons where I found some beautiful Christmas wreaths, Wedding wreaths and even some fresh green wreaths!
Need help decorating for Fall? A Wreath 4 All Seasons has generously donated a Bud n Berry Wreath to one reader! This gorgeous wreath features rich, warm colors and beautiful burgundy berries that make it a multi-seasonal must have! This wreath measures 16″ across and would make a great addition to your home decor!
How to enter:
1. Visit A Wreath 4 All Seasons and tell me which wreath would look best in your home!
1. Sign up for A Wreath 4 All Seasons Newsletter (look in the right sidebar). You will also receive 20% off your first order by signing up!
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and A Wreath 4 All Seasons.
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
4. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
6. Favorite me in Technorati!
7. Enter at What Mommies Need and receive an extra entry here!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.