I can vividly remember standing in front of a larger than life wall of bottles at Babies R Us utterly confused as to which one to choose for my perfect newborn. Which one is THE best? Which one will she accept? Which one is easy to clean? Which one is safe? Which one will help her reflux? The choices were overwhelming!
Labor of Love Giveaway #19: Weil Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set
I am not sure there is ONE best choice. Each baby and parent is different and you have to make the best choice you can for your little one. But, I can tell you the benefits of the Weil Baby System. This system features the AirWave One Piece Venting System which works from the inside out to reduce colic.
How the AirWave™ Venting System works:
- Threads on both the ring neck and the bottle securely connect the nipple assembly to the bottle.
- Sealing ring on the nipple seats in the bottle neck and postions the nipple in the correct orientation.
- Four protrusions within the bottle neck provide a means for air to enter the bottle.
- The flexible inner ring of the nipple rests against the inside surface of the bottle neck. This allows air to flow into the bottle but prevents fluid from leaking out.
Weil Baby offers products with this technology on many items such as the training cups, drinking cups and nurser bottles. Are you looking for a new bottle system for your little one? Weil Baby has generously offered two lucky Not-So-Blog readers their own Newborn Starter Gift Set!
The perfect starter set for your child or an even better gift, this Newborn Starter Set has everything a new Mom needs for her baby. The Gift Set includes four 5 oz. crystal clear nurser bottles made from the revolutionary Tritan™ material that is BPA and toxin free. Developed under the direction of Dr. Andrew Weil, the bottles features the exclusive AirWave™ venting system that is clinically proven to reduce colic. The bottles come standard with a stage 1 nipple, ideal for newborns, and its one-piece vent is extremely easy to clean. The Newborn Starter Kit also includes the unique Dr. Weil Baby 2-in-1 cleaning brush and two replacement Stage 1 nipples, designed especially for newborns and made of 100% silicone for added safety. This set retails for $45.99.
How to enter:
1. Visit Weil Baby and tell me another product you would love to try.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 15th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.