When I was pregnant with my daughters, I found it difficult to find stylish clothes that fit my blossoming belly. I wasn’t a pastel and flowers kinda gal, and I wanted outfits that made me feel PRETTY. Finding that perfect outfit always made my day!
Labor of Love Giveaway #10: Veronique Maternity
Look no further for those stylish clothes you crave! Veronique Maternity has just launched an incredible Fall line that you MUST see! Veronique knows how to make women look fabulous during pregnancy and is universally credited with introducing the body-conscious and panel-free styles so prevalent today. The boutique, led by President Lori Solomon, carries many different labels (such as Juicy Couture, Michael Stars and Nicol Caramel) in order to satisfy just about any customer which has led New York Magazine to award Veronique with its top honor in Maternity Clothes in its “Best of New York” issue.
This Fall, Veronique is focusing on bold geometric patterns, 80’s styles, and slinky skirts that will make you feel fabulous! Want to know the “must-haves” in Maternity wear this fall? Check out these incredible J. Brand 22″ Lovestory Jeans, or this Autumn Cashmere Elbow Sleeve Trapeze dress to complete your Fall wardrobe!
Veronique Maternity wants you to feel gorgeous this Fall and has generously offered one lucky Not-So-Blog reader a $200 gift certificate to start your stylish wardrobe! With the beautiful clothes at Veronique, I almost wish I was pregnant again!
How to enter:
1. Visit Veronique Maternity and tell me how you would spend your gift certificate!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
6. Sign up for Veronique Maternity’s Newsletter to receive special offers and updates (as well as an extra entry!).
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.