After you have your new bundle of joy in your arms, you want to find a way to commemorate the event. The adorable products by artist, Sandra Magsamen, are the perfect solution!
Labor of Love Giveaway #17: Sandra Magsamen
As I searched through Sandra’s website, I was positively amazed by her biography! Is there anything she can’t do?!? This award winning author of Living Artfully and creator of the lifestyle brands Messages from the Heart, Wishes & Kisses and From the Studio of Sandra Magsamen, uses her spirit to create products that help people express themselves with thoughtful gifts or home decor. She has had her work featured in numerous places including collections at Walmart, JC Penney and even in O Magazine! If you have a little one, you definitely need to check out her selection of unique (and interactive!) children’s books.
Sandra is giving away a great Halloween gift basket of her products on her own blog, but right here she has generously offered THREE lucky Not-So-Blog readers a ceramic plaque etched with birth information of their new baby embellished by a beaded handle.
How to enter:
1. Visit Sandra Magsamen and tell me one other item you would love to try.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 10th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.