When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I literally stalked the baby department in just about any store. I could not WAIT to register for all the adorable baby products! But when my time came, and the store employee handed me the list of “must-haves”, I was completely overwhelmed! Of course I knew that I needed a crib, carseat, stroller and diapers, but I hadn’t even thought about the long list of little things. Fortunately, my Mom was with me and helped me sort through the items.
Labor of Love Giveaway #14: Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit
Safety 1st has created the best kit that includes many of the “little things” you need before bringing home that new bundle of joy. The Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit can now be purchased at Target for $19.49 and includes 25 essentials in a cute and durable carrying case.
The kit includes a 3-in-1 Digital Thermometer with Storage Case, Clear-Tip Nasal Aspirator, Gentle Care Brush & Comb, Pair of No-Scratch Mitts, Steady Grip Nail Clippers, Baby Scissors, 12 Emery Boards, Tweezers, Easy Fill Medicine Syringe, Easy-Fill Medicine Spoon and Toddler Toothbrush. Having a kit with all these essentials in one place helped me stay organized and keep important items at my fingertips after the birth of my daughter.
How to enter:
1. Visit the Child Care section at Safety 1st and tell me one other item you would love to try.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 6th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.