Every Mom-to-be wants to feel sexy, right? On my search for flattering sleepwear, I found nothing but pajamas with loud floral prints and teddy bears…hardly a husband’s fantasy. I wish I had found Sweet Dreams Maternity back then!
Labor of Love Giveaway #16: Sweet Dreams Maternity
From their website, “Sweet Dreams Maternity Wear (SDMW) was born out of the desire to continue to look and feel beautiful as well as desirable during pregnancy. While pregnant with her second daughter, designer and owner, Sandra Mayo, was shopping for just such an outfit but couldn’t find any. “I thought to myself, surely I can’t be the only woman out here feeling this way.” says Mayo. So, utilizing her degree in Fashion Merchandising and her many years in retail sales, Sweet Dreams Maternity Wear was born!”
Sweet Dreams Maternity carries some fabulous items including this adorable white cotton gown, loungewear, and even some items that would be perfect for that last “babymoon!” Looking for a great gift for the Mom-to-Be this holiday season? Check out the pampering kits!
Sweet Dreams Maternity has generously offered one lucky Not-So-Blog reader this Purple Chiffon sleepwear.
Made of polyester, this chiffon 2 piece is made for the hot-mama in you! Top has adjustable straps and cups are trimmed with rosebud edging and satin drawstring bow. Full length bottom with mid-belly elastic waistband. Machine washable, Made in the USA.
How to enter:
1. Visit Sweet Dreams Maternity and tell me one other item you would love to try.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 10th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.